UnblockedGamesZ.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, UnblockedGamesZ.com will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the UnblockedGamesZ.com website or service.
2. DMCA NOTICE OF ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT (“NOTICE”)
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to UnblockedGamesZ.com's Designated Copyright Agent.
Upon receipt of Notice as described below, UnblockedGamesZ.com will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Site.
3. DMCA NOTICE PROCEDURE
To file a DMCA Notice with us, you must send us a written letter by mail or email. Please note that we may share your notice with the user alleged to have infringed on your copyright.
To be effective, your notice must include the following information (please confirm these requirements with your legal counsel, or see the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3) for more information):
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site (including exact URL).
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
4. DESIGNATED COPYRIGHT AGENT
UnblockedGamesZ.com's Designated Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
Name: [Legal Representative's Name] Address: [Full Address] Email: [email protected]
If you believe that your Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in your Content, you may send a Counter-Notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the Content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the Content appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the Content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the Content.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in [Your Jurisdiction], and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a false claim is made in a Notice or Counter-Notice, the claimant may be liable for damages under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, including costs and attorney's fees.
7. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
UnblockedGamesZ.com may make changes to this DMCA policy at any time. If a change is material, we will provide notice before they take effect. By continuing to access or use our services, you agree to be bound by the updated DMCA policy.
Last updated: June 12, 2023